little bit of this a little bit of that

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love notes


I love Valentines Day! I love giving valentines to all of my kids but I also like encouraging them to also give a little valantine treat to each member of our family. I whipped up this little quilt to help us do just that. Each family member has a fabric envelope on the quilt. They are roomy enough to hold cards and small treats.

I linked up to the CSI project. Click the link below to see all of the great valentines projects
Visit thecsiproject.com

4 comments:

It Just Fitz said...

Tina - Just caught up on your blog!! So fun to see your goals and progress!! We LOVE the Belly Fat cure. My Blake (12 years old) lost 10 pounds in one month simply watching his carbs and sugars. We made Jorge's brownies last week. DELICIOUS!! (Seriously, isn't sugar the most addictive drug ever!!) LOVE the Valentine quilt. What a great idea!! It would be a miracle if I could get my big girls, (18 and almost 15) to write a nice note to each other. Maybe I should give it a try!

Kerry McKibbins said...

What a terrific idea!
It's so beautiful, I love it.
(wish I quilted)

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea; I LOVE the quilt!

Mz-Cellaneous said...

Oh that is so cute! I love it.