little bit of this a little bit of that

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Quilt retreat

If you have ever read the Elm Creek Quilters books you probably have dreamed of going to Elm Creek quilt camps. Unfortunately Elm Creek is fiction BUT there is a retreat that you can do! My friend Krista Chadwick runs a fabulous quilt retreat called Red Dirt Retreats. Check out her web site at http://www.reddirtretreats.com/ . I got to teach a class at her latest time out for you retreat. So fun!!!! This is the beautiful Canyonlands lodge. The views are beautiful what a fabulous place to have a retreat.
Our Hostess Krista Chadwick(left) She cooked amazing meals all weekend. The Quilt I taught is the off set coin that I recently made. I was amazed at all of the amazing quilts that were created.
All of these ladies are amazing quilters. Thanks for letting me a part of an amazing weekend!

1 comment:

Mz-Cellaneous said...

oh what pretty quilts! The house looks awesome too.