little bit of this a little bit of that

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

the great spring break basement redo

is in full swing!!


I love Pottery Barn Kids. I drool over every cataloge they send me. Unfortunatly I can't afford their stuff. So whem I found the blog - knock off wood- I was in heaven. Ana has put up simplified plans for all kinds of look a like stuff. If you have the guys at Home Depot or Lowes do the wood cutting all you need is a drill ( two would be easier) and a hammer! I have been making the Cameron wall system!

Here is a sneak peak.


2 comments:

Jenni said...

You always amaze me with your doing-it-yourself!! I can wield a paint roller, but that is about it!! Can't wait to see the finished project.

clarissa said...

thats not all when she is done with this she is making me a day bed sweet i know!!! :)